SKRUK a cappella – “While we wait for Christmas..”
SKRUK does a christmastour the first weekend of December with their a cappella repertoire. The musical material will consist of the tracks from our christmas-CD “Silent night” which sold to gold in 1991. The songs contain the most known christmassongs in arrangment especially made for SKRUK.
Welcome to share this moment with us while we wait for Christmas.
Borgund Kyrkje – 2.des – 21:00
Herøy Kyrkje – 3.des – 16:00
Hjørundfjord Kyrkje – 3.des – 21:00
Sykkylven Kyrkje – 4.des – 13:30
Ellingsøy Kyrkje – 4.des – 17:30
cc: 300/100/700 (v/stud/fam)
Kids under 12 years for free.
Tickets is sold in the entrance.
- Included in our plans is some travelling to Wes...
- SKRUK is bringing their rich a cappella-reporto...
- SKRUK does a christmastour the first weekend of...
- The ticketsale on this years Moldejazz is doing...
- SKRUK & Vårsøg meets Sondre Bratland with &...